Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Finally

Alhamdulillah.... finally this evening around 5.30pm i received called from company 'Cyberjaya' that i mentioned in my 1st post in this blog. I get da job and can start my job on 2nd Mac (Monday) :D
Actually, I hv to do trainning at this company for 6 months. After that they will evaluate me n decide wether i will work with their company or not. This company is under MDEC project. So it is gud opportunity for me. If i can't manage to work in that company i will get certificate bcoz i've finished my trainning. In this trainning, mainly i hv do same as i work at the company (lebih kurang mcm Industrial trainning). Just the different is i will get allowance same like u get salary huhuhu ;) So y not i just try and get experience from this company. Otherwise, it's difficult to find job in this area (graphic) with the economy now days, and also too many competitor from other university n college...
erm i feel happy n also nervous bcoz scared if i can't do the job that they given to me uh ;( erm doa2 la ok, hope so... Tomorrow i hv 2 sign my offer letter. So wish me luck huhuhu :)

3 comments: