Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Birthday present

Out of sudden after 3 days of my birthday, today after lunch i received present. The present was sent by florist to my ofc :) all my ofcmate "wow" hahahhaha.. They more excited than me ok huhuhu.

I received i basket of flowers (10 pieces of flowers) my callogue said its mean u r my perfect (ape2 la for me its flower n its so meaningful, thats it). And i oso get 1 toy turtle. I n person yg bg present ni name d turtle as Odie :D nice kan... Now introducing my new ofc buddy Odie :)

Thank you to the sender i really like it very much :)
Introducing my Odie :D
The Flowers :D

5 comments:

mamamia said...

nak teka sapa bagi boleh tak hahahahhaha...:P

orggilacinta said...

huhu bestnye dpt surprisee!!

Unknown said...

Hase: teka lar :P
linda: best :D

Ira Azeera said...

teka? hurm..
x suke teka teki..
reveal je sape bagi put..
deadly nak tau si penghantar Odie.. huhuh

i love bunga ijau bulat2 tu la.. yg tu bunga kan??? huhuhuhu

Unknown said...

ira: hahahhahaa... yeap hijau tu bunga... sgt2 cantek ok :D