Thursday, December 8, 2011

December...

wuish so fast masa berlalu... Already end of the year dah... December... nothing to type just tgn ni menggatal nk menaip.. xsmpy sebln will msk new year. ish terasa mcm byk x achieve lg this year.. hope next year will achieve la ape yg xterbuat this year. Start bosan dgn my routine, hv to do some changes lar but no idea.. any idea kwn2? bg la opinion... ni yg kene pk what should i do to improve myself and my life... maybe next entry tau nk achieve ape kot huhuhuhu... will c how la k :)

"The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love"

him


My girls... Plustick really luv them so much.... (not all here in this pic)

3 comments:

suezen said...

dmanakah ini? kenape i xde??? depan rumah keira kot nih

Unknown said...

yer dpn umah ira :D ni time kite g survey chalet... u kat mana ek? ermm i pon xtau huhuhu...

Ira Azeera said...

yeay - depan my house.. hehehhe
glad uols dh smp sana berkali2.. hihihi

sue: u kat toilet kot... hahahhaha